The Opsnetic Managed Services portfolio is delivered by a dedicated team of cloud experts who can render support with defined and agreed SLAs removing the day-to-day management burden from your IT staff.
We offer monitoring and managed services for any Cloud subscription that includes infrastructure, OS, applications and databases.
Our Cloud Operations Managed services team takes full ownership of managing your cloud environments, allowing you to focus on your business.
This includes systemic evaluation of performance objectives for your environment and adjusting delivery to your unique scenarios. You will gain a complete picture of the overall health of your Cloud environment through reports covering tickets and service requests that add value to both Cloud Monitoring and Operations Management.
- Complete monitoring of Cloud
- Integration with existing tools or providing a tool with Service Desk
- Unlimited customized dashboards with partner and customer view
- Cloud OS Administration (user and process management)
- Server Management (updates, upgrades & patch management)
- Deployment and controlled redeployment in a crash event
- Analysis of events and logs to determine RCA with corrective actions
- Provide integration and user support on all supported servers
- Troubleshoot problems with web services, mail services & applications
- Problems logged and resolved as per the defined SLAs
- Manage and monitor server configuration and performance activity
- Document all server configurations
- Hardening servers, in-line with security policies
Opsnetic works backwards from your desired operational outcomes to implement a virtual private cloud, multi-account structure & landing zones with built-in governance, security & compliance guardrails.
Opsnetic works with you to facilitate “minimum viable refactoring” of your applications as you migrate to AWS to ensure your workloads are production-ready & security & compliance levels are achieved.
Opsnetic blends tested enterprise cloud operating models with infrastructure automation and skilled hybrid cloud experts to ensure your AWS environment meets the needs of your business after migration.
1309 Coffeen Avenue Ste 1200 Sheridan, WY 82801
+1 307 392 2049